Let's count the hours, the days & the weeks

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I always find something special about airports, departure halls and watching the planes take off. Something about the untold stories played out between strangers, and lovers.

Baby's somewhere up in the skies now. Stayed over last night and we headed to the airport at 6 in the morning. Checked in his luggage, breakfast-ed and Baby left to check in the custom.

Gave Baby the little notebook that i've been struggling with the past month. 55 entries in total, for him to read daily over at China. And boy, he made me something similar too ! So is that telepathy or what (:

From me to him,




And from him to me,



Just one condition baby, no straying. I've found love, i found you ♥

I am sentimental, no doubt.

8:01AM

****

Click to enlarge,

The baby has touched down !! (:

3:09PM

Post a Comment