Yes or No ?

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

GIRL ALMOST DIED IN CRASH AS NAVEL STUD
SHOT THROUGH HER 'LIKE A BULLET'


Read more at, http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article2570494.ece

And thanks to the non stop broadcasting of the accident, i'm now contemplating whether i should remove my 5 year old baby or not. What do you guys think ?

Was happily bragging how young am i being an EIGHTEEN year old, i realised, i'm exactly 1 month away from turning NINETEEN. Time sure flies. Get ready my presents people !!

And and, XinYue went to get her extensions today. SGD250 for 150 locks !! You stupid girl, how can you go get them without me ?!?! Make me wanna chopchop go get mine done only. But, boyfriend says that extensions are a tad too redundant on my hair >.<

Post a Comment