I'm losing weight yo!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

YOURS TRULY IS A HAPPY GIRL CAUSE SHE SKIPPED DINNER TODAY !!
But deep fried drumstick, fish / wedges / mussels for lunch is enough to kill, no ?

I'm officially missing my Captain JS. He's mugging really really really hard for his J2EE test now. And speaking bout' enterprise applications and all, reminds me of ENAD and Ms Chiang. And and, baby's been teasing me bout how silly / muddle head i can get these days. He claims that i grow up by drinking milk formulated from 'gong gong gu ni hun' (Translation: Muddle head milk powder)

If you're reading this hun, Mug hard alrights !! GOGO BABYRANGER !! (:


I want to watch The Game Plan & Saw IV, so badly !! I know i'm super slow, but is there any takers for The Game Plan ? Will be catching Saw IV with my captain though, i hope.

Post a Comment