Apple bottom jeans (jeans) boots with the furrr

Friday, May 16, 2008

Before i start on anything, let us all give a moment of silence to all the lives lost during the 2008 SiChuan earthquake. Toddlers, students, teachers, EVERYONE, got buried alive as the buildings collapsed.

I ain't no a parent yet so i can't say i understand how they feel. But i've been following the news regarding the earthquake closely every night. My heart goes out to everyone out there in SiChuan.

因为爱着你的爱 因为梦着你的梦
所以悲伤着你的悲伤 幸福着你的幸福
因为路过你的路 因为苦过你的苦
所以快乐着你的快乐 追逐着你的追逐

因为誓言不敢听 因为承诺不敢信
所以放心着你的沉默 去说服明天的命运
没有风雨躲的过 没有坎坷不必走
所以安心的牵你的手 不去想该不该回头

也许牵了你的手 前生不一定好走
也许有了伴的路 今生还要更忙碌
所以牵了你的手 来生还要一起走
所以有了伴的路 没有岁月可回头

Yesterday was Isetan's Private Sale. But i've got work at Forum >:( So i requested for an hour's lunch break and i made full use of the 1hr, TO SHOP. Met up with Mummy at Forum and we started our shopping spree. Nothing caught Mummy's eye so i bought nothing for her !! Got myself a pair of Levi's, a top for the Daddy, and a pair of boardshorts for Baby.

And and, after i ended work at Forum, i went back to Isetan again, TO WORK. I did my maths, and i realised i worked from 1030am to 1030pm yesterday, surviving on nothing but plain water. And cause of that, i got all giddy by 9ish 10 but my very very sweet Baby came to pick me up (ok i request for him to come down, but he could have said no but he didn't !) after work, and bring me back to Whampoa and have my very first meal of the day.

Thanks for being the sweestest boyfriend ever (:

In courtesy of my blog reader, Janet. Here's my daily skincare regimen (: I'm a BIG fan of Clinique, so you'll see tonnes of their products being used both in the day and night.

In the day
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Lotion
Clinique Derma White Clarifying Brightening Lotion
Clinique Derma White Protect & Brighten Eye System
Sunplay Powdery White Sunblock (SPF47)
Bio-Essence Magic Aqua White

In the night
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Lotion
Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer
Clinique All About Eyes Rich Cream

And once every week, i'll exfoliate my face with Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream or Clinique Turnaround 15-Minute Facial alternately. Followed by Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Mask / D&E Dead Sea Mud Mask.

TAG REPLIES

terence: cordella ur sibling yah? +__+ ??
* No she's my friend. Why did you say she's my sibling ??

janet: oh ya, which product of clinique is good?
* I personally like their Mouturizing Lotion, Turnaround Concentrate and All About Eyes EyeCream.

angelawu: shan! i think the fren of your trying to be Sarcastic... btw watever i dun really cares! LOL! shan when u free ur 18 may still on bo? LOL! sometime ppl really drives me at the end of one's tether...
* Heh, he's a very good friend of mine. He likes to kajiao people de.

Aldis: princess. LOL. Girls labeling themselves princesses. I pity your prince.
* I think i used to label myself as princess too. But not anymore ! I've outgrown that passe, HAHA !

Aldis: girls next door? What's the big fuss with models? bapok, drink more water pls.
* She's my friend, so i'm trying to pull more votes for her. And she's a freelance talent, not model. Haha. I drank alot already. You yourself also got sorethroat, also sound like bapok. So you drink more water too !

angelawu: OIE!!!! WAT ASS LAHZ!!! PRINCESSWU HERE!!! oie leng doesn't mean u not working me n shan not working!!! we are good workers.. SHAN u can stand a chance de lahz at most leng give up her place for u lo
* PrincessWu ? Pui la princess wu. Haha. And even if leng give up her seating, NTU also won't consider me one la.

janet: what is like your skincare routine. i always get acne..arggg!!!
* I don't really get acnes but i do get 1 or 2 tiny pimples during the time of the month. Anyway, i've blogged on my skincare routine in this entry.

waileng: eh.. hao xiang shi ni yi zhi work woh.. i wkends nt working woh..lolx.. but onli sun free.. tat princess la.. say wan organize org till duno where d nize go to.. eh scb!!! go brush up ur event mgt la!
* You also got work de lae. Haha. Saturday is xiong-xiong day right ? Haha. I jialat. Didn't even set aside a day for JS day. But i bet JS will feel damn restricted if we were to set aside a day just for us, so i think i better not do so. Haha.

Post a Comment