Finally

Saturday, May 10, 2008

ever since i was a baby girl i had a dream
cinderella theme, crazy as it seems
always knew that deep inside
that there would come that day
that i would have to wait
make so many mistakes

i couldn't comprehend as i watched it unfold
this classic story told, i left it in the cold
walking through unopened doors that led me back to you
each one unlocking more of the truth

i've finally stopped tripping on my youth
i've finally got lost inside of you
i've finally know that i needed to grow
and finally my mate has met my soul

finally, now my destiny can begin
though we will have our differences
something strange and new is happening

finally, now my life doesn't seem so bad
it's the best that i've ever had
give my love to him finally

Yours truly is down with a horrible horrible fever now. Burning sorethroat with the constant breaking out in cold sweat. Oh sheesh ):

Post a Comment