This is so fucking sad

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is so fucking sad. Today's my last paper, and cause my stomach flu is getting slightly better, i decided to head down to Toa Payoh to preorder Jay's album. But silly me forgot that yesterday was actually the last day for the preorder !

The lady at Tpy's Popular told me that both the paperback and metalbox versions will be shelved today (15Oct) at 6pm and no rubik cubes will be given out (the rubik cubes are solely for preorder only anyway). But i really want the metalbox version and the rubik cube !

So i called up HMV Heerens and the lady told me that they still have quite a few leftover rubik cubes but their metal box version will only arrive tomorrow. So how ?! She said she'll keep aside a rubik cube for me but what if she doesn't ? I did not even get her name, what if her colleagues does not believe me ? Or what if someone random just decided to try their luck and her colleague mistook the someone for me ?

&^#(*$%^@$

TAG REPLIES

curious: hi,i would like to ask if that hakubi pills do work? (:
* Hi. If youre talking bout really whitening, i don't think both the pink nor blue will whiten/ lighten your complexion. However, the blue bottle does even out my skin tones and made my skin brighter, as in not so dull. Hope i answered your question.

marilyn: jiayou lo ! :D
* (: You're finally 21 !

rebecca: good luck for ur paper (^^)b
* Thank you (:

Xue: hello! Amos's girlfriend's here~ Im taking RMIT! ^^
* What course are you taking ? So i'll cya around school very soon yea ? And oh, is Amos taking RMIT too ?

WINNIE: Oh icic. aiya, dont care her. not worth t be angry. (: tctc^^
* Haha yea.

jo: icic.. :)
* Yupyup.

rebecca: anoy, u are lameshyt lahh, any one rule tt bloggers can only blog unique topic ? its fayne's blog, so she can write whatever she wants lo !!!
* Lol. Sometimes, i really don't understand what those people are thinking.

you: OMG anon? whoever you are? do you know how ridiculous you sound? HAHAHA loser sia
* Haha. Thanks for standing by my side (:

JANICE: hello girl.. i added u on msn! easier to inform u of events. :)
* Haha, i've accepted you already (:

Post a Comment