Foul mood

Thursday, August 6, 2009

In an incredibly foul mood right now.

Economics & Management

or

Banking & Finance

or

Accounting & Finance



And so, i've settled for Economics & Management, with Principles of Sociology, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and Management Science Methods. But the goondoo me actually choose MSM on Monday 830am when there is an another MSN on Monday 12pm. Fyi, i have another lesson on Monday at 330pm-630pm. So what am i gonna do during that very long break in between !?!?!?! And because i've clicked on confirmed, i'm unable to make any changes.

Please people, pray for me that the school could push my MSM down to 12pm and not reset and ask me to reselect. Cause my gut feeling tells me that if they reset, i am unable to select Mark's Wednesday morning lesson. Please grant me all the luck in the world. Please.

Edit - I'm your lucky little bitch :D Everything is settled (:

Post a Comment