So little time

Thursday, October 22, 2009

WOW WOW !! In the blink of an eye, another 10 days whizzed past just like that. I know i've been on a major disappearing act. Just look at when's my last proper update - even i myself don't think that the comm's ball entry is considered proper haha. But hey i'm still around and i'm not abandoning mytaintedworld at all.

I guess it all boils down to the fact that i've sorta lost the vibe to blog ? I mean, as i grow older, my life's turning into a routine. I'll have classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays and then i'll be tutoring on Wednesdays and Fridays, sourcing trips on Thursdays, photoshoots on Fridays, collection launches on Fridays or over the weekends, and when it comes to Monday, the whole cycle simply repeats itself again.

But anyway, lotsa stuffs happened for the past few months. Good stuffs, bad stuffs, shitty stuffs, all sorta things happened.

So unhappy stuffs aside,

MY PRE-21ST PARTY
before B flies off to Aussieland




oh anyway, happy 30th sweets :D


thanks everyone ♥

& with the big fat angbao(s), i replaced this,



with this (:



Okie dokes, heading for work !

For more photos on my PRE-21ST, click here

Post a Comment