En route to fortyfive

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

And so, because I've been gaining way too much weight since I started working full time, I'm now trying to get my weight back in check with yet another routine that I've came up with. And this new diet plan I've came up with is called the One Meal Per Day Plan.

As the name suggests, I eat only ONE meal a day. I initially wanted to have my meal really small (like baby portion, haha) and low caloric but kinda difficult to do so at the office cause I have zero control over how my meal is cooked, I therefore allowed myself to have whatever I want/can for lunch. And that meal, be it boiled or grilled or steamed or fried, shall be my only meal for the whole day.

So what happens in the evening when I reach home ? I get hungry and looking at my parents have their dinner/ snack later in the night does not help my growling tummy at all. Like every other human, I crave for food. Especially crisps, cookies, bread. All those sugary savories and carbs.

So from today onwards, everytime I get hungry and crave to snack, I will log into Wordpress, post a curb-the-snacking-pangs tip, and stick to it.

And here's tip #1, when you get hungry and wanted to start eating or snacking,

grab a polish bottle and paint away !!

20111213-235357.jpg

Painting layers and layers over your nails takes times and hopefully by the time you're done with your nails, the urge to eat is gone. If it isn't, fret not. The bad polish stench on your nails will probably make you not wanna eat. if you still crave for food, then tell yourself that sticking your freshly painted fingers into that bag of crisps is gonna spoil your nails and effort.

Have a go at painting your nails when you feel like eating ! It should help (:

Post a Comment