Event : Dove + Weekend update

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SPONSORED EVENT

My weekend has been eventful and amazing. Remember I mentioned that I was sponsored a full range of hair products from Dove ? Last Saturday, Dove, together with Nuffnang, lovingly arranged a private luncheon at Fullhouse, where I shared my hairfall story and also my thoughts on their latest range of products.

It was my second visit to Fullhouse and as it was a private event, I get to explore many other parts of the cafe which I didn't get to on my first visit. Fullhouse was already a very pretty place to begin with and it was further decorated with pretty pastel flowers, making the whole place look as if it is part of a wedding hall.

Anyway, I had a splendid afternoon with the selected Dove girls, chatting over tea, doing our hair and pampering ourselves with a series of awesome head and shoulder massages.

       

Fullhouse
Rendezvous Gallery
9 Bras Basah Road
#01-04 & #02-02/3
Singapore 189559
Tel: +65 6336 6328


The event ended on the dot and B came to pick me up for a mini gathering with session with Angela and Waileng for some babylucas lovin' In case you're wondering, Angela and Waileng were B's poly schoolmates whom I amazingly got close to through these years.



***

Sunday morning was Canton Paradise with B, Xavchan and Angel. We went to the SengKang outlet and we were lucky enough to have gotten number 8 ! Bill add up to almost SGD80 for 4 so I personally think that it's decent enough for something of that standard. Didn't really take much photos at Canton Paradise cause we were all busy eating so here's some photos I ripped off the internet.

   

Thereafter, we went prawning at Punggol where we caught just enough prawns for prawn pasta later in the evening.

Canton Paradise
Compass Point #03-19/20
Singapore 545078
Tel: +65 6384 3797

Post a Comment