24th Birthday Part 2 & 3

Monday, January 7, 2013

Finally got down to blog about my 24th birthday part 2. To read about my birthday part 1, you can do so here. Can't believe I will be in my mid twenties in another 10 months' time. It's now time to update my Currently Interested In column on the right with botox, botox and more botox !

Anyways, I had a mini celebration with the boyfriend's clique on one of the Sundays. Wenya suggested we have Ssikkek Korean BBQ since it's been some time we last dined there. For those who still have not tried Ssikkek, you should totally go try it. They are like one of the cheapest authentic Korean BBQ you can find in town ! For slightly above S$20, you get a huge variety of marinated meats, seafood and side dishes buffet style. The thought of it makes me hungry already. I'm like drooling while typing this post.


The boyfriend, XX and HY


Dale, Ken, WenYa and Gary


Ice cream is chargeable but it's too good to be missed anyway

275 Thomson Road
Novena Ville, #01-01/02
Tel: 6254 8123


In early December, I had my final belated celebration with my UOL girls. Nothing much though, just a short get together (plus lotsa gossips) over brunch at Blackbird Cafe.


The boyfriend's omelette something I forgot


The rest of us ordered Eggs Benny with different sides. Mine's portobello mushroom

6 Handy Road
The Luxe, #01-01A
Tel: 9185 8116



Thank you girls for the ang bao ! Just in time for my Baobao (:


What we wore for the day. Spot my S$25 Calvin Klein gladiator sandals. Dirt cheap !

Post a Comment