TAIWAN DIARY I #3

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Continuing from my previous Taiwan entries here and here.

Yes, this is almost 3 years late. I don't know why I suddenly stopped blogging about my Taiwan trip in 2010 after two posts. Hopefully it is not too late to make up for it but because it is so backdated, I can't really remember alot of details anymore. I think that was also the year where the boyfriend travelled to Taiwan for like 3 or 4 times ? Anyway, here you go ^.^

Day Three, 8th August. The day, every other day in fact, started (and ended) with Ah Zong Mee Sua 阿宗麵線. It is just few minutes away from our hotel and it was so hard to resist.


Omg, check out my squashed eyes, big nose and fat face haha.



台北 万华区
峨嵋街 8之1号
Tel : 88623888808


After breakfast, we headed off to Xin Bei Tou for hot spring.


Touristy train station picture lol




We opted for indoor private hot spring cause I am shy la.



After the hot spring, we had sushi at Sushi Express. This sushi place is actually in Singapore right now but sadly Singapore don't serve some of the dishes they served in Taiwan.




This was so damn good.




Why we don't have this in Singapore lol.

Next stop, Fisherman's Wharf / Lovers' Bridge at Dan Shui








Ah Po Fishballs ! Yums.


See the couple behind us ? They were Singaporeans too !

Back to Dan Shui Lao Jie


Jay's favourite shop during his high school days






Like a Jay Chou


NOT !

251新北市 淡水區
中正路177號


And the night ended with shaved ice topped with fruits, and more street food.






Post a Comment