DISCOVERING THE ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATION

Sunday, June 1, 2014

|PUBLISHED 01st June 2014

Sorry guys I have been missing for so long. Weekdays are usually spent slogging away at the office while on weekends I just want to laze at home rather than turn on the laptop and blog. So pardon the mini MIA. You may like to check out my daily little happenings via my Instagram though.

I finally had the time to head down to iKon Salon to tame my tresses :D I always look forward to my salon visits because I know my hair will be well taken care of and I'll get treated like a queen and leave the salon feeling like a million dollars :DDD

I was battling with really bad spilt ends cause I haven't been conditioning my hair for almost 4 months so I was really excite when Mel contacted me to try out the new Kerasilk Keratin Treatment.

This Kerasilk Keratin Treatment by GoldWell is the first customizable long lasting 2 component keratin treatment with 100% perfect results. It helps to make unruly and frizzy hair manageable and can last for as long as 5 months !

The process involves selecting different Keratin Shape and Keratin Smooth according to my desired shaping and smoothing results. But of course, I left this extremely important decision to the ever-so-professional Mel. After having shampooed my hair with the Kerasilk Purifying Shampoo, my hair is sectioned off and the balm is then applied and allowed to sit for 15 minutes. My hair is then blown dry and flat-ironed. After a final wash with the Keratin Care Shampoo, the Kerasilk Sealing Serum is applied to seal the KeraShape technology.

And the end result ?

You might think it will be those stiff and artificial rebonded hair but NO, its like natural soft hair !!

I went in with some beggar looking hair... And walked out looking like a QUEEN !!
(No, not because the perm was bad but cause I didn't condition it at all for a good four months)



I am totally sold because my hair feels super duper soft and luxe after that !!

I am absolutely lost for words as to how much I love this treatment. Everyone who knows me long enough will know how much woes I faced with my hair my entire life. I have the craziest natural curls and I had such a headache maintaining them that I decided to perm them once and for all. If you can't get rid of it, you live with it. But now that I am introduced to this amazing treatment, I can finally have soft and straight hair again !!



Thank you iKon Salon and Mel for the pretty new hair !

Remember to call to book your appointment in advance !

❤❤❤

IKON HAIR SALON
1 Coleman Street #02-14
The Adelphi Singapore 179803
Tel : +65 9684 2128

❤❤❤

Till then, xoxo

2 comments

  1. Hi huishan, is the haircut at ikon good? how much is the pricing? any idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Yep it is good. I have been with iKon for many years already.

    For haircut, Ladies at $60 Men at $55. All lengths (:

    ReplyDelete