DINNER @ SPATHE PUBLIC HOUSE

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Just got home from dinner with Glad, Yucui and Yuqin. We've been delaying Yq's birthday dinner since last December and we finally met up for some good hth talk. So much had happened to the four of us individually since we last met in November and I am glad we had this get-together. I have always love catching up over dinner cause I always learn something new.

Today, I learnt that flights are always overbooked. No wonder airlines sometimes offer free upgrades. I guess I should try to check in at a later time so I can try to cheat my way to business class. Always reach like 2 hours ahead, no wonder no free upgrade haha. But it will be funny if I end up missing my flight though.

It was my first visit to Spathe Public House at Mohamed Sultan Road. I officially declare it as one of my to-go places cause the waffles are really nice and it is located just 10 minutes walk away from Dhoby Ghaut MRT station.



We ordered Garlic Fries, Buffalo Wings, Haddock Chowder, Kurobuta Pork Chop, Simmered Pork Belly, and Red Velvet Waffles with Cream and Ice Cream. The waffles are really da'bomb please. Its crispy on the outside and warm and fluffy on the inside. I would definitely come back for the waffles again. I thought the prices at Spathe Public House were pretty reasonable for the standard of food – we spent about $120 for 4 pax. Here's the address if you are keen to go and do make a reservation just in case !

Spathe Public House

8 Mohamed Sultan Road
#01-01 Singapore 238958
Tel : +65 6735 1035 


Till then, xoxo

Post a Comment