OUR ACTUAL WEDDING DAY

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I know I didn't talk much about my wedding since it happened in December. With the Korea trip happening right after the wedding, I didn't have much time to really sit down and write about the actual day itself. Since I have some time now, let me just share a couple of pictures and our wedding chapter finally comes to an end. Officially becomes even more irrelevant than it already is lol.

It has been a month plus since the wedding, the memories are all so vivid and I am extremely thankful that everything went so smoothly without a hitch ! All thanks to my amazing entourage and vendors who did a beautiful job. Not gonna find much words in this post (as usual) because I think the pictures tell the story of what went on that day so I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do ! And yes, there was as much fun and laughter as what you would be seeing (:

Anyway, my day started at 0630 which was consider pretty late I guess, especially when the husband is Teochew haha. We didn't go for any auspicious timing so the entire day's schedule was pretty much decided by our own.




















































































All in all, it was a beautiful and happy day and I would not have traded it for anything else in the world. Truly blessed with the families. greatest entourage and closest friends who made this possible.


More importantly, it has been a wonderful one month odd as husband and wife with Oppa. Settling into a whole new stage of life together has been rewarding, despite the many differences and conflicts we may encounter (Yes, just a month and all the pattern come out already) but I guess this is just part and parcel of life.

For all you bride to bes, just remember not to get too stressed out ! It may be a very important day, but what is more important is not your wedding day, but how you spend the rest of your lives in a happy marriage ! Do not jeopardize your lifelong relationship over an event that will only happen for less than 24 hours. I too, is guilty as charged for being too persistent on certain wedding details but I eventually gave up cause there is actually alot more in life for me to treasure.

For all wedding updates, please follow #JSxHSwedding.

Post a Comment